Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Floor Supervisor will be responsible for maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
You are also responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience. On time to time basis may also be required to assist the Housekeeping Manager in various activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
• Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
• Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
• Aware of all room categories and amenities.
• Supervise Room Attendants
• Organises and facilitates the room making process.
• Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
• Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Carry out lost and found procedures.
• Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.